MAKE A DIFFERENCE. YOU CAN ALSO HELP CITIZENS IN CRISIS.
Funding What Matters
Your donation directly supports the following…
- Resource Guides: Printing and distribution of 10,000 annually — provided to clients, emergency responders and community groups.
- National TIP Training Academy: Held biannually — 50+ hours of classroom training and 3-month field training program
- TIPTeen Program: All training, resources and program support of 30 TIPTeen volunteers
- Community Outreach: Materials for safety fairs, special events and volunteer recruitment
- Database Management: Oversight of all volunteers, call reporting and statistical information
- Emergency Communication: Dispatching software between 911 Centers and TIP